Brand Rep Details
If you like our stuff and already brag about it to your friends, why not get our apparel at a discount? Drive traffic to our site, engage your friends, and hook them up with exclusive promotional offers and content. All it takes is blasting your special code out to your Friends, Family, Fans, etc. It's that easy!
Your network will receive free shipping off select items on our website by using YOUR unique Rep Code.
Program Terms & Policies
Rep Code Usage:
Each coupon code is good for your entire order on www.yellowsallyfishing.com
Your coupon code may or may not be used for sale items depending on the sale.
Where to Post Code?
- Your Website, Social Media Accounts, or Blogs — have fun with it!
- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, etc…
- On graphics and flyers for distribution
Where NOT post your code:
- ON ANY OF OUR SOCIAL MEDIA POSTS, AS A PAID AD, OR IN ANY FORUMS. (Captions / Comments)
- On ANY coupon/discount websites like reddit.com
- On ANY 3rd party website. (Don’t even think twice about selling our apparel on eBay.)
**Keep it cool and under control. The consequences of posting your code elsewhere will results in suspension or deferment from the program.
Program Behavior Requirements:
- All active Ambassadors/Reps must represent the company is a positive way inside and outside the program.
Example: A Rep who states their affiliation with us on their social media pages should not talk poorly or attack others on social media or they could be subject to ejection from the program.
- Behavior that interferes with or undermines the level of teamwork and collegial respect that are critical to a safe group environment will be ejected from the program.
This Agreement shall not be construed to create any employment relationship, agency relationship, or partnership between you and yoursite.com. You will provide services for yoursite.com as an independent contractor. You will have no authority to bind yourself to the company in anyway. yoursite.com will not be responsible for any taxes that you owe arising out of your relationship with yoursite.com as set forth in this Agreement.
Any information that you are exposed to by virtue of your relationship with yellowsallyfishing.com under these terms and policies, which information is not available to the general public, shall be considered to be confidential company information. You may not disclose any confidential company information to any person or entity, except where compelled by law, unless you obtain prior written consent for such disclosure from yellowsallyfishing.com.
Who can I contact for more information or if I have questions about the program?